Re: REPLACEMENT CARB FOR 75

To: "Bricklist" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: REPLACEMENT CARB FOR 75
From: "Jeff Wood" <CyberTec@TheGrid.Net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 09:58:35 -0800
My 75 has a four barrel holley, also changed out the manifold.  Beyond that
(like what model, etc.) I wouldn't know as yet, I've done very little to the
car but realign the driver's door.  I plan to give my brick a tune-up soon
so I'll know more when that is done.

As far as performance goes, well my brick had sat for 4-5 years or so
without being driven, just started up now and again to keep the engine from
decaying too much...but on old gas and a somewhat sluggish low-end, this car
was definitely a thrill to drive after she cleared her throat, so to speak.
I can't wait to get it road-legal.

Jeff