Shocks

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Shocks
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 19:57:54 EST
In a message dated 11/8/99 8:11:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov writes:

>   I saw some door air shocks on a car in Laporte and eventually made a
> purchase
>  for my car and my fathers car.  We bought the exact shocks that John Rowe
> has in
>  his car and when we tried to put them into our cars they were too long.  We
>  noticed that the lower shock brackets are different on all 3 cars that we
> have.

Jamie,
What are you talking about "door air shocks"?  Shocks for the suspension, or
something else?
I like KYB shock absorbers, for the Bricklin, number KG 4517 (front), and KG
5517 (rear).  I couldn't find a good price locally, so I ordered mine for
about $35 per set about 3 or 4 years ago.
I took them down to Terry's shop and we compared them against the original
stock shocks, both for size and travel distance.  They matched up very well.
George Curley