Re: Ignition switch

To: jgarru01@kepler.poly.edu, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ignition switch
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 23:00:27 PDT
Go buy one -- they're cheap (12.00) and fairly easy to install -- especially
easy if you take out the driver's seat.  The thing is at the bottom of the
steering column. It has a couple of 5/16 bolts that hold it in (if I
remember right) and the parts numbers are Filko 3527 or NAPA Echlin KS6622.
Just get the adjustment right cause otherwise it won't know if you are
starting or going.  It is really a good idea to disconnect the negative side
of the battery when doing it. Kim