RE: Air doors

To: "'Bricklist'" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Air doors
From: Jeff Wood <Cybertec@TheGrid.Net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 19:32:23 -0700
Well, don't carve this in stone, but I've noticed on my Brick that the
driver's side is a bit sluggish, while the passenger side works fine.  My
theory here is that the gas "helper" ram on the fron the the door is in
need of replacement.

Someday when I have the time to go down to the shop and do some puttering
about on the Brick, I'll test that theory.  :)

Hello everybody,
    I am having a problem with my air doors and wondered if anybody has
had a similar experience.  Both the doors work but only raise about 3/4
the way on their own, after that you have to nudge them to go up all the

 <snip...stuff from original posting.>

 Fort Worth Texas.  Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks