Re: ignition switch

To: serge.ber@sympatico.ca, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ignition switch
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 08:17:25 PDT
It sounds like all it needs is adjustment but it is cheap enough and easy
enough to change that you might want to change it while you are down there.
The switch itself is right above the pedals on the steering column by your
feet. I think that the bolts are 5/16 -- the switch is AMC pt# 3197598 -
Filko 3527  (GM tilt wheel) or NAPA Echlin KS6622 (from the website). Kim