AMX for sale

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: AMX for sale
From: marvmay@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 23:34:05 -0500 (CDT)
On 02/06/99 08:21:56 you wrote:

>As most of you know, there are NO wiring diag. available for the Brick.
>To make things worse, their harness is unique to Bricklin.
>
>I've just spend about 200 hrs (every waking minute that I wasn't at work)
>on developing a wiring diag for the Bricklins.  I only have the 75 as that
>is what I have.  But I think the 74s are very close with 2 exceptions:
>   1. The 74 doesn't have the ign. module
>   2. It does have the seat belt interlock.  (Hopefully - I'll be able to
>      derive the drawings for the interlock.)
>
>The wiring diag. documentation is about 32 pages and includes:
>
>Fuseblock layout
>Line drawings of the 4 harnesses
>Drawings of the connectors/wire colors for each harness
>Wiring chart for the main harness - where each wire on each connector goes
>Wiring chart for both sides of the firewall penatration
>The schematic diag.s of the electrical system.
>
>The prices is $20 for the package.  When ordering, please specify weither
>you would like it electronically (via email - approx. a 375K zip file) or
>hardcopy.
>
>The *.GIF files were created using PAINT in Microsofts 98.  In addition,
>there are 2 non graphics files.  One is in RTF format, readable by most
>word processors including WRITE and WORDPAD.  The other is a CVS file,
>which is readable by any spreedsheet or database program.
>
>Send payment to:

I know this is a Bricklin list, but since the AMX is sort of a kiss'n cousin I
thought I'd post
this ad that I ran across in the Santa Clarita, CA classifieds.

'79 AMX rare 4 speed, V8, PS, factory tach and gauge package, $3600 obo.
661-723-7070.

I haven't called on it but if anyone is interested I could probably look it
over for them.

Marvin May
VIN #1343