Mr. Bricklin informational sites.

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Mr. Bricklin informational sites.
From: Michel Poulin <mpoulin@poulincomm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:51:39 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings,
   As some of you may have seen, I have a short web page set up with some
info on both Mr. Bricklin and Mr. DeLorean. Now I must say, I've been able
to find a LOT on Mr. DeLorean, but *very* little on Mr. Bricklin. I'm
wondering if anyone has information on Malcolm that I can add to my web
site.. Also, Besides BI, are there any other real Bricklin web pages?
While the SV-1 is a rare bird, one would think that there would be more
info available on it.
 Thanks
 -=mike=-

| http://www.poulincomm.com   |