Re: Bricklin for sale

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bricklin for sale
From: Lbc302@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 02:33:40 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/99 2:13:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hermann@muenster.de writes:

<< I bought a 75 Brick nearly two month ago at a garage in Hamburg, Germany.
Itīs
 in a pretty good condition. I paid 25.000 DM which is approx. 15.000 US$! I
 didnīt had any possibility of comparing the price but had a feeling the car
is
 worth it...

 Peter >>

Peter,Do you get a lot of remarks in Germany,I am sure there is no more than
a handfull of Bricklins in Germany,I bet you have never seen one coming
towards you when you are driving your Bric in Germany,heck it has been about
4 years since I saw another Bric driving in my area and I live in Connecticut.

Claude
vin1024/1136