Non Brick related info.

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Non Brick related info.
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 08:18:46 -0500

Let me ask that we not post non-car related info to the list.  There is a
document that everyone should have received when they joined that states
the purpose for this list is for sharing Bricklin related information.
Some of the posts lately are getting way off base.

I know that every once in a while, we'll hit the wrong addressee in our
address books and can inadvertantly send info to the wrong groups.  No
problem.  Sometimes we are looking for info about a non car related matters
and don't have idea of where to start.  Putting out a feeler here for info
is fine.  But we need to keep in mind that this group is for cars,
imparticularly the Bricklin.

TIA

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi