Junkyard Rotor Swap?

Subject: Junkyard Rotor Swap?
From: Phil Martin <pmartin@isgtec.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 07:54:10 -0400
Hi all.

Since my new 'Vette rear is coming complete with 11" vented rotors, I'm
thinking that it may make sense to upgrade the fronts to make the most out
of the other mods I'm doing.  I know that the front suspension on a lot of
AMC cars was nearly identical - is there a larger set of rotors from some
other car that will go on easily?

I was hoping that some full-sized AMC car like the Ambassador might have
bigger rotors that would go on without too much fuss.  Anybody have any
ideas about this?

Thanks,
--
Phil Martin                             pmartin@isgtec.com
"Art disappoints me when it is too little like life,