RE: Web Site

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Web Site
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 17:40:54 -0400
Hey gang,

   Got some news from Ron.  He's still working on the problem and makiing
a little headway.

He says:

  "we should be back in business by next Monday or Tuesday.
   The net result for visitors: we'll be down for a week; the
   IP address will might change, so those that are using 129.189.4.248
   will get access denied; the fully qualified URL will still work. "

For those that asked about the size of the web page, he says:
  "The site, in it's current carnation, is 34 Mg in size"

We'll see what happens.  Those that have offered some assistance
with hosting the site, we may need you, or we might look at setting
one of you up as a "mirror" site.  But we'll have to wait till Ron
gets back from WA.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V