Re: Fw: Blower switch

To: <GodlyKrew@aol.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Blower switch
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 21:25:24 -0500
I assume you're talking about the horizontal slider switches. WD-40
is OK for breaking loose corrosion, but cable lube, like that sold
at a cycle shops, will work better year round. You will need to
remove them to effectively lubricate them. Also they need to be
better anchored so they will move more easily.

GM