Re: Is front end "Mustang" like? Also, window glue q.

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is front end "Mustang" like? Also, window glue q.
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 15:06:18 -0500

>The Mustang was one of the original bodys, 64 1/2 - 67?
-------------------------
Yeah, they are somwhat different. The '69, '70 Boss's were different and I'm
curious how they compare to the Bricklin.
-------------------------

>>BTW, what's the scoop on the primer question I asked about?
>
>I'll have to plead ignorance.  I don't remember the question. What primer?
>I've been running about 100 pieces of email a day.  It's starting to get
>over wealming!   All I know for sure is that the primer must be water
>based.
>
>John

There was a "paint" page on the web site (it seems to have disappeared since
I originally asked the question!) discussing body prepping and priming.  It
listed two different primers, each as the only one to use. I want to know
which one is correct. BTW, why was the page deleted?

GM