RE:

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:
From: "GREGORY MONFORT" <WINGRACER@classic.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 97 19:32:31 UT

----------

        Thanks to all who replied to me.  Another car I am considerind is
a Deloean.  They are much more expensive, and seem to require more work to
hot rod.
That's an understatement!
  Also, they do not have half of the innovation that the Bricklins
do.  John Z. seemed to rip a lot of ideas off the Bricklin.  What is
you're all opinion.
DeLorean's are true collector cars. Parts are hard to come by and expensive.
It's hard to work on also. If you want to keep it stock, rarely drive it and
want one bad enough, go for it. Owning a Bricklin is like buying someone
else's kit car and then fixing all their screwups, but at least it's easy to
work on and the parts are available and relatively cheap.

GM
  I value them much.  Thanks again.

 - Chris