New Web Page at http://bricklin.shel.isc-br.com

To: "'Bricklin@autox.team.net'" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Web Page at http://bricklin.shel.isc-br.com
From: Ron Auger <ron.auger@isc-br.isc-br.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 18:17:46 -0400
The current Bricklin Web Page will be moving to a new home with more space and
a new look.

There may or may not be access problems with the new site. I would appreciate
it if the Bricklin list members would take a look at the new site and let me
know if there are any problems with accessing it and your general opinion of
it.

The new site is http://bricklin.shel.isc-br.com

                                        Ron Auger
(snail-mail) Olivetti North America             Staff Software Engineer
        185 Plains Road Ste 302W                203-882-4373 (desk)
        Milford, CT  06460                      203-783-1520 (fax)
(E-mail) ron.auger@mail.spk.olivetti.com        800-759-8888 (bpr) pin#1153000
(C-mail) Ron Auger CMLA
(V-mail) 800-338-0775                           "Eschew  Obfuscation"