1975 Gremlin

To: Bricklin Club <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1975 Gremlin
From: Steve Bepko <sbepko@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 07:12:27 -0400 (EDT)
I have the opportunity to obtain a 1975 Gremlin for free.  I own VIN #301
(1974 AMC engine, etc.).  I noticed that in the FAQ the 73-74 Gremlin is
listed as a "donor" car, so I guess the question is does the '75 have
anything useful in it as far as spares for the SV-1?  Is it worth risking
the wrath of my neighbors with yet another car in front of my house ?

This Gremlin is a "basic" model, 6 cylinder engine (so most parts there
are semi-useless), no A/C, etc.  Don't know too much else about it.  If I
don't take it, it will be donated to one off those many organizations that
tows these things away for free.  The car (and myself) are located in
Baltimore, Md.  I'm on John's Bricklin roster if anyone wants to call
about it.

I am Pentium of Borg, precision is futile,
you will be approximated...

     /  |  .        sbepko@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us          . .      .      |