[Bmcu] Cars-n-Coffee Park City edition

To: bmcu <Bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Cars-n-Coffee Park City edition
From: Andrew Frink <andrew@drooartz.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 18:47:02 -0600
It's that time of year again, driving season! We're starting up our
semi-regular cars-and-coffee gathering up in Park City on this Saturday, April
23. We'll be meeting at 9 am at the Starbucks in Kimball Junction. Bill
Beecher and I will be there at least, sipping a morning beverage and munching
some tasty pastries.

So come one, come all to our little gathering. Any interesting vehicles (or
even boring ones) are welcome. Weather is looking cool but clear, so come on
out!

-Drew Frink
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html