Re: ST2? STS2?

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net, Ms Katie Kelly <katiekelly@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: ST2? STS2?
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:09:49 -0400

Message text written by Ms Katie Kelly

"It's crazy how many classes there are! Can someone
please explain to me what is:

-STX
-ST/2
-STS/2

-Katie"
Katie,
Our esteemed Solo Events Board Chairman, Mr. Colan Arnold of Iowa, doesn't
know what cars fit into STU so I'm glad John Stimson was able to provide an
answer. Mr. Arnold was attempting to address the issue during the SEB's
town meeting in Topeka, KS, last week in conjunction with the Solo II
Nationals. He flubbed that answer high and wide.
        I want to read the rule. Can you help me find any reference to any
ST class in the rules book?
        Later in the same session we all learned some more about our
leader's, and the entire Solo Events Board knowledge, when they
couldn't/wouldn't answer a question on what idea or person drove the
proposed change in D Modified. There was no answer, just some ums and errs.

--John Kelly