Re: Car numbers...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car numbers...
From: Chris Chao <cchao@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 23:37:18 -0700
Thanks to all that replied.  I got a lot of helpful suggestions.  In the
end, the person who made my previous numbers (fellow autocrosser, Joey
Jarosz) came through despite his busy schedule and was able to make my
new numbers.  I don't know if he subscribes to this list, but just in
case he does, I'd like to give him a public "thank you" for making my
numbers on such short notice.  I'm pretty sure that Joey doesn't want to
make a full-time business out of making numbers, but I highly recommend
him anyway.  :)

-Chris