Car numbers...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, Chris Chao <cchao@attglobal.net>
Subject: Car numbers...
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:58:15 -0400

Message text written by Chris Chao

"
Does anybody have recommendations on where to get NON-magnetic numbers
for the sides of the car?  I'm looking for something that isn't
permanent (no adhesive backing).  Something like static cling clear

backing vinyl?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

-Chris"

The only place close that I can think of is TAP Plastics. They have stores
all over the Bay Area.
        Or by Mail Order try SoloTime in the Kansas City area. They have an
ad in Pylon.

        Pardon my ignorance, but do you have plastic doors?

--John Kelly