Re: rules question

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rules question
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 11 Mar 2004 03:58:09 -0000
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:08:16 -0800 (PST) Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> I'm John Kelly's older sister. Remember me? I was the
> one in the Morris Minor. I finally quit because the
> SEB would never class it fairly.

Oh yes, of course, you're Cait's aunt. I always thought it was a lame excuse
for the SEB to not classify the 27.5hp Issimobile because it wouldn't have any
effect on rallycross in Ireland.

Well, hey, I could never get my car legal and competitive due to ever changing
Prep rules, but it didn't make me quit. But then I didn't fall on my head
either.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com