Re: Thank you!

To: "Jake Hodges" <jake@codeworm.com>
Subject: Re: Thank you!
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 06:22:24 -0800
I check the lot the day before and it was super clean and no K rail but when
I heard there was going to be a Warriors game the night before I figured it
would be a dawn patrol kind of thing. Twice before, when there was a  game
the night before, we have arrived to find an abandoned car in the lot that
we have to arrange towing for. Great event, guys! What? 200 plus and fun
runs during daylight savings?

BTW, the raw video footage the kids shot looked great that night. Terriffic
footage of a John K interview and James Creasy course walk. Cool in-car hand
held spin. Thanks unknown Corvette. I think Barry needs more bodies for the
auto show.
Tony