Thank you!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thank you!
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:21:52 -0800
Rus and I would like to thank our setup volunteers and all the fun-runners
that helped us get set up and picked up so quickly.  I didn't ever hear how
many people showed up, but it was a lot.  Our volunteers were rock-solid,
and because changeovers went so well we were able to get three runs in for
the hard-core souls that were willing to stick with us to the end.  We
rolled of there at 5:45, just as the first drops of rain started falling!

Bryan, you're amazing.. Once again, the first guy on the site, and the last
guy to leave.  Thank you.

Mark Watson designed a GREAT course!  That was a blast, Mark.

Thanks as well to the regulars that make everything easy - Jeremy and crew,
Don, Tony, Ben, and the rest of the people who I didn't see, but who got
their jobs done.  I love each and every one of you!

Thanks to the stadium folks that came out and took care of all the trash in
the morning.. I can't belive how fast they got that mess cleaned up!  I'm
so glad that we didn't have to do THAT job!

Finally, I'm really sorry for the grid situation in the first run
group.  We ended up with a lot less space than I'd imagined between the
finish and the start for that giant run group.

Jake Hodges and Rus Heywood