Re: Help with excel please

To: Carl Merritt <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Subject: Re: Help with excel please
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 06:24:18 -0700
  I believe the formula below is for multiplying the two columns into
"D".  If my memory serves me right it should be the following:

in colomn "D" or cell D1, etc. enter =B1+C1 and hit enter. If you want
multiple rows with the same formula in column "D", just click on the
lower right handle corner of the box highlighting cell D1 and hold the
left mouse button and drag down to the number of rows you need for using
the same formula.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com