Re: Tour Tips?

To: "Paul S \(#51 STS\)" <ibisbike@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tour Tips?
From: "Lolita Adrien" <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:55:07 -0700
$$$$$'s- as in Dollar bills to pay for runs on the practice course
Friday.1100-1700 (I think)
Drivers License and Membership card- Don't leave home, etc.
Humility. Lot's. Some of us who do pretty well on our local turf are no
doubt going to need it.;-)
Sunscreen, but that was another thread.
Lot's of desire. Meet new folk from far away lands and see some hot traffic
in the cones.
MJ