Enclosed trailer - Want to Buy!

To: cp@twingles.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Enclosed trailer - Want to Buy!
From: Sethracer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:27:18 -0400
I want to buy a trailer to haul my car. I am looking for an enclosed
tandem-axle trailer. I have been looking at new ones, and at E-bay once in a
while. But I thought I would put out a request. Does anyone have a trailer they
would like to sell? It would have to fit a late model Corvair 108" wheelbase or
Camaro 101" wheelbase. Anybody looking to upgrade to a new one? I am located in
SF Bay Area, Northern California, but I might travel for the right one. - Seth
Emerson   sethracer@aol.com