Re: drivers at, was Re: Numbers for the Tour

To: James Creasy <james@thevenom.net>,
Subject: Re: drivers at, was Re: Numbers for the Tour
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:00:52 -0700
It will allow two drivers per class, two in the open class, and two in the
ladies class, which runs in a different heat. You must run in numerical
order, as "74" runs first, "174" runs in order after, say "150" or whatever.
No playing games and getting two shots back to back. :)
--Pat Kelly

<steve@bmw2002faq.com>, "Autox \(E-mail\)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>