Marina course note

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Marina course note
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:41:09 -0700
The Marina course this SATURDAY will be a little more open with offset
gates, etc. to more closely approximate the elements you might usually find
at a divisional. No need to mention the great CONCRETE surface, the fact
that the weather is expected to be DRY, or the fact that this is your LAST
CHANCE to get some tuning licks in before Atwater.

Matthew and I would like to see what we can do to give everyone max seat
time for practice. Whether that is a forth run (SC and attendance dependant)
or a chance for funs at the end of the day, we'll just have to see. This is
not a site we can hedge on the shut down time, in fact, we want to stress
the always sensitive relationship with the City/airport so everyone should
be on their best behavior. We are gong to be required to provide full time
on-site traffic control plus the course will use all of the available
concrete (as usual) so we need to set and maintain a 75 ft. buffer at all
sides of the perimeter. See you all there.
Tony