Re: POETRY READING

To: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: POETRY READING
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 22:32:07 -0800 (PST)
--- Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey, it was 1980 in Nevada. Your posterior was
> probably still in a diaper then.

(counting on fingers and whispering to myself)...
uhhh... I was 7 (I'm 13 now). And now you will learn
the true power of this fully functional Death Star! I
can play the icky song virus with John Denver too:

... Colorado Rocky Mountain High,
I've seen it rainin' fire in the sky...

or how 'bout...

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry, my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

Yep... I'm old enough to remember records (I actually
own a few records as well) AND my parents had that
particular John Denver record. I listened to it over
and over again. I can also resite a bunch of Crystal
Gayle and Kenny Rogers lyrics as well but if you
question me about it in real life I will aggressively
deny that it ever happened.

Cheers, Joe

=====
Silly little Yahoo advert follows...