RE: OSP car at the SF autoshow!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: OSP car at the SF autoshow!
From: "Paul S \(#51 STS\)" <ibisbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:23:43 -0800 (PST)
The Funniest scene that occured when I was working the
booth yesterday morning happened when a little kid,
(couldn't have been more than 8 or 9) stuck his head
in the TransAm Jaguar, looked around, then turned to
me and asked...are you guys ready..."Where's the NOS?"
 I kid you not.  I tried to explain that the car
didn't need it.  He just shook his head and walked
off.
I suppose if I had said it went 200mph he would have
been somewhat satisfied though.  I'll know better next
year.

Kids today.

Thanks again to the "Fast and the The Furious" I
guess.

Paul

--- Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com> wrote:
> That the car frequently is time-trialed at the
> Bonneville Salt Flats.
>
> That was another fib my dad told (see subject
> "Little
> Lies").
>
> -Katie
>

> --- Herman Ip <racer188@netzero.net> wrote:
> > Hmm! 210!...ok I'm working the booth tonight
> ...any
> > other facts I should
> > "bend" a little bit when talking about the cars?

> now.
> http://mailplus.yahoo.com

=====
2000 Civic Si