Re: Replenish our loaner supplies and get a FREE EVENT ENTRY!

To: <CMerritt@luminous.com>, <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>, <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: Re: Replenish our loaner supplies and get a FREE EVENT ENTRY!
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:02:51 -0800
im pretty sure the people that take them dont try to use them- they just get
tossed into the back of a closet.  the urge to keep what you got your paws
on is very strong in some.  so i doubt there is any dis-incentive possible
on the helmets themselves.   we havent tried daisies though, have we?

-james