RE: Track Day @Thunderhill, Dec 14th

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Track Day @Thunderhill, Dec 14th
From: <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:23:30 -0800
I just happen to have several ClubZ members asking me today about autocrossing,
as they are trying to get some car control practice before their first trip to
Thunderhill.  Unfortunately with NASA AutoX gone there's basically nowhere to
go to fool around for a day without worrying about an SCCA membership...how
cast in stone is that membership rule?  Is there any way I can talk the
Steering Committee into allowing ClubZ a one day waiver from that requirement
for 12/8 in Oakland?

-Carl