Re: Fwd: Shrewd relationship move?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Shrewd relationship move?
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 14:53:06 -0800 (PST)
What a coincidence, as I was just randomly looking at
Ebay. They have LOTS of autocross cars up for bid
there!

See, there are things I don't get. For one, I can
understand couples not sharing the same interest, and
I understand the whole children getting in the way of
our childhoods concept, but all this anti-autocross
stuff is lost on me. Sure, there should be a balance
and compromise, but what about a person's sanity.
Autocross provides a safe diversion from that. Why, I
grew up in a parking lot, and look at me. I'm fine. I
didn't have two parents. I had too many.

Also, for the safety of your children, you should
autocross, and so should your spouse. Why would you
want your children to ride in a car with someone who
would not know what to do in a panic situation?

That is why SFR will soon be offering Boondoggle for
Beginners! Coming soon, to a parking lot near you.

-Katie Kelly