Fwd: Shrewd relationship move?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Shrewd relationship move?
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 13:43:13 -0800
After a conversation with my friend about Autocross (or other
motor-hobbies) being a source of interpersonal relationship difficulties,
he sent me this.  It's a real thing.. I've seen it with my own eyes at BMW
club track events both at Sears Pt. and Buttonwillow.  (I know.. Infineon
and, what's Buttonwillow again? Jim's Towing?)

Jake