RE: local source for air pressure gage

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: local source for air pressure gage
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:01:07 -0700
I got my "middle-of-the-line" gauge at Frey because they said the
cool-looking liquid-filled ones have an annoying tendency to become
not-liquid-filled in your tool box.  I prefer to not have a liquid-filled
tool box.  They had a box of partially liquid-filled ones that other racers
had returned behind the counter.

The one I got started out as non-liquid-filled, so I feel good about
it.  Best of all, the face is... Maybe I shouldn't ruin the suprise.

Jake