Re: local source for air pressure gage

To: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: local source for air pressure gage
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:45:25 -0700
I assume you're looking for something a little better than the ones that
Pep Boys/Kragens/Autozone/KMart/WalMart carry.  I got mine from Frey Racing
down in Milpitas.  I think Bell Motorsports carries tire pressure gauges
also, along with IO Port Racing up in Lafayette.  Roger Kraus in Castro
Valley may have something, too.

I think only Chevy calls them "Gages"... :-)

Jim