Re: Marina Grid Start/Finish

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Marina Grid Start/Finish
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 23:51:58 EDT
In a message dated 6/24/02 5:23:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
76067.1750@compuserve.com writes:

>         I think you're inquiring about putting the grid on the North side.
> That should be no problem except, as Peter Thana points out, we MUST stay
> off the taxiway which is why we used the entrance on the South side when we
> were there last.

John is correct, I was 90 degrees off.  I've been working on course designs,
and it seems to work better that way.  Using the lot with the Start and
Finish on the North side helps eliminate the scary corners that I saw on that
side last week.  The question is if I do that, is there room for paddocking
where we gridded last time?

CHD