RE: Three autocross related questions.

To: Carl Merritt <CMerritt@luminous.com>,
Subject: RE: Three autocross related questions.
From: Paul S <ibisbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:21:55 -0700 (PDT)
Damn, the Stag's Leap is a nice one.  But then others
have already voted for it so I am too late to really
help.

But I will be more than happy to volunteer my services
to help burn up some Nissan Z tires.  How do I get my
name on the list?  :)

Paul, I drive a Civic but would love to thrash a new
Z-car, Soals

=== message truncated ===

=====
2000 Civic Si