Re: Falken Azenis Sport Autox Impressions?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Falken Azenis Sport Autox Impressions?
From: krwest@jps.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:07:32 -0700
I have a set of the 205/50-15 on my civic and use them exclusively for
autocross in STS.  They are by far the best tire out there for autocross in
street tires.  Nothing compares, they perform almost like a kumho
victoracer.  Its insane.  If you look at the results of all the fast cars
in STS you will see they are on Falkens, at least in Sacramento, I don't
know about SF.  As for daily driving I can not give a realistic
impression.  I drive on the tires to events, which are about an hour away
on highways and rough back roads and I have no complaints.  But my civic is
only used for race so it is load inside and rides rough.  So I can't tell
you if they are loud or rough on the road.  Hope this helps.

My brother-in-law just got a set of the Falken Azenis Sport tires for