Re: Events at Castle (Was: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields)

To: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Events at Castle (Was: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields)
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 06:01:25 -0700
I, personally, would choose Castle's Wenton Ramp over GGF and actually did
in 2001 running w/ the Fresno Chapter rather than chew up tires in Albany.
The additional hour of drive time (each direction) is worth it to me.  I'd
also volunteer to chair a SFR Event @ Castle's Wenton Ramp if it's
feasible... put me on the Chair's List.

Barry - http://www.streettouring.com/photogallery/Barry%20Chafin%202.jpg