Re: One SFR event at Atwater would be great! Was: Gravel at

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: One SFR event at Atwater would be great! Was: Gravel at
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 14:48:03 -0700
When I first autocrossed at the Winton Ramp (back in 1999...) we ran a
course that about minute long for most people.  It was fast, too.  It was my
second event ever and I even had to use 3rd gear in my gutless MR2.

'Course, back then, the Fresno chapter had an average of 20-25 competitors
per event, so the paddock area was pretty small. :)

Bryan Heitkotter
87 MR2 - http://move.to/theMR2