RE: One SFR event at Atwater would be great! Was: Gravel at

To: "'Pat Kelly'" <lollipop487@attbi.com>,
Subject: RE: One SFR event at Atwater would be great! Was: Gravel at
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 14:22:37 -0700
It is smaller than Candlestick.  Even Winton Ramp, as most places are.
However, a regional event would probably require a bit less paddock space
than we used for the Tour and Pro, leaving enough room to make a 60 sec.
course possible.   There would be fewer cars to park and fewer people with
tow rigs.  Heck, you could design a small course in the spot left vacant by
Scotty B's palace on wheels:):):)

Peter