Re: DNW Round 9 error

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: DNW Round 9 error
From: Matthew Rehrer <mrehrer@rehrer.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:56:18 -0700
> From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
> Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:13:55 -0700
> To: Matthew Rehrer <mrehrer@rehrer.com>
> Cc: ba-autox@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: DNW Round 9 error
>
> Manny's 51 is his indexed time. The first three are real-time times. THe
> indexed times are used for ranking in each class, and you'll note that to
> the right, there are two columns, the first shows overall in real time, the
> second and final column shows indexed overall. Manny was 150th overall real
> time and 85th indexed times.

Actually on the web he shows as fastest overall period.

If you want to see what I am seeing you could look at:

http://www.rehrer.com/racing/fast.jpg

or

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2002/Championship/round9.html

Unless it changes...

His other times are quite good too...but not wholly improbable...

Take care

Matthew