AutoX school, thanks everyone

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: AutoX school, thanks everyone
From: J C <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 19:27:11 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to everyone for putting on such a fabulous
event. The exercises were very well laid out and it
went quite smoothly. The final autoX course really
helped my nail one of my biggest problems which is I
wait too long to brake. If you waited too long through
the S on the end it was over. Once I figured out
points to brake and did it on time I shaved 2 seconds
off my time. I also had plenty of opportunity to start
figuring out left foot braking which made a WORLD of
difference for me. Chok, you were a great instructor.
Thanks!

See all of you tomorrow, I can't wait to put my newly
found skills to the test!

Cheers, Joe
http://taxes.yahoo.com/