RE: [Fwd: Neck brace]

To: "'Joey Jarosz'" <joey@hotngui.com>,
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Neck brace]
From: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:19:31 -0800
Joey,

This is not a brutal list at all.  In fact, people on this list are pretty
friendly.  You are just not familiar enough with their unusual sense of
humor yet.  Kevin used to drive a C5 Vette and F-body cars up here for
years.  Now, he is older and wiser and knows better :).  OK, I reached a
little on the "wiser" part.

Don't go away!  Just read the posts with the same smart-ass tone they were
written in.

--Navid