Re: What's the Solo II rules on tire-warmers, and how are they

To: joe@bea.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's the Solo II rules on tire-warmers, and how are they
From: Eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:26:42 EST
In a message dated 02/01/2002 12:59:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, joe@bea.com
writes:

<< I *would* consider using battery-powered warmers, but I expect they're
 banned. However, as a feeble survival technique, I might consider just
 wrapping the fronts in a towel or something, after the first run, just to
conserve
 what heat they came by honestly. Would this run afoul of the rules?

 thanks,
 Joe Weinstein >>

Joe:
This is your lucky day. For a mere $1,200.00 or thereabouts, you can buy
yourself hi-tech 'NATURAL' blankets designed specially to keep your tires
warm.
Your humble admirer.....of your toys :>)
Eric Cheung