Re: What happened?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What happened?
From: Giles Douglas <giles@vy.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:10:02 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, but was anyone hit at Mather? No.

I find it someone disturbing that there is no commentary on what went
wrong, and why someone was hit. Some people seem to be making points that
the safety setup at GGF this weekend was lax and nothing seems to be
happening about it.

Yelling in the paddock "does anyone have a blanket" doesn't sound very
prepared.

        Giles