Re: Re: AACCKKK~I Hate Rules!

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Re: AACCKKK~I Hate Rules!
From: bartsmom@mindspring.com
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:49:02 -0400
LOL!!!  Funny that you should mention Street Modified...As it stands now,
barring any unforseen circumstances, I will be co-driving a car in SM at next
season's SCCA Sacto series...:~))

Thanks to all for your replies!!  I got my questions answered and really
appreciate all your help!

Debbie
'95 Eagle Talon TSi

James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net> wrote:
> street mod??? rules??  loonies??!

come play with the big boys in OSP!!!  :-)  only two rules in OSP: once
registered and DOT tires.

bonus:  you get to strip the interior!!

-james
OSP #74