Re: Fresno event this weekend

To: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fresno event this weekend
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 19:44:49 -0700
FYI...

>From Gary McDaniel - 8/14/01

***

Subject:
        Results
   Date:
        Tue, 14 Aug 2001 19:32:55 -0700
   From:
        "Fresno Chapter SCCA" <garymc@sierratel.com>
     To:
        <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>

Ok Gang, The results from Sunday's autocross are posted on the website as
are the point standings to date. The news page has a flyer for the upcoming
event on Aug. 26, with run and work groups. Efforts are being made to get
back on to the Winton ramp but the final ok is not in yet. I will get word
out as soon as I have news.
We have a meeting coming up Monday the 21st and everyone is encouraged to
attend. Your input is appreciated.
Gary McDaniel
Fresno Chapter SCCA
1-800-318-9774