Re: Fresno event this weekend

To: "Andy McKee" <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Fresno event this weekend
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 19:11:08 -0700
http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Fresno/

We are hoping for the Winton Ramp site, which is what we used for the
ProSolo last spring.  This is a large concrete site that is flat and with
mild to moderate dust.  Check the hotline (phone number is at the web site)
for the latest info on whether we secured that site or not.

The alternate site, our backup, is still on the Castle AFB grounds but it's
a smaller and less desirable site.  It's on the small side, and there are
surface patches at the seams (this is a concrete site too) that are coming
apart and leaving chunks of black stuff on the course...

You can see pictures of the alternate site here:
http://members9.clubphoto.com/bryan399035/434904/

And here's a smallish pic from the Winton Ramp location:
http://home.earthlink.net/~bryan64/pics/me-2.jpg

Bryan Heitkotter
87 MR2 - http://move.to/theMR2